In an effort to support and promote book bloggers further in 2022, Pages Unbound is hosting a (very casual) “Support Book Bloggers” Challenge. The idea is simple: we will work together to read blog posts, share them, comment on them, and boost book bloggers in other ways. To learn more about the challenge and the 12 prompts involved, visit the original post here. (The above banner was created by Pages Unbound.)
If you decide to join in on the fun, the social media hashtag to use is #BookBloggerSupport22.
Here are my responses to the previous prompts:
- January: Find 10 book bloggers you’ve enjoyed reading and give them a shoutout
- February: Find 10 new-to-you book bloggers to follow
- March: Comment on 10 book blog posts
- April: How to support book bloggers
Without further ado, keep reading for May’s prompt.
5. SHARE 10 BLOG POSTS TO SOCIAL MEDIA
I interpreted this as sharing directly from a book blogger’s website. So here are 10 blog posts I shared to my Twitter account.
- #Blogtour #Review – Sistersong by Lucy Holland on Blue Book Balloon
- Book Review: The City Of Dusk (The Dark Gods #1), by Tara Sim on KBbookreviews
- How to Use Post Tags Correctly | SEO Basics on Reader Voracious
- In Praise of Mythopoeic Fantasy on Peat Long’s Blog
- A Deep Dive Into The Book Community’s Toxic Cancel Culture on Frappes and Fiction
- Twin Crowns by Catherine Doyle & Katherine Webber – ARC Review! on Becky’s Book Blog
- SEO Beginners Guide For Bloggers on Tales from Absurdia
- When Women Were Dragons book review on Curiosity Killed the Bookworm
- Decolonizing Story Structure & Literary Form with Lilly Lu on Bookish Brews
- Let’s Talk: Self-Published Authors Appreciation Week on Witty and Sarcastic Bookclub